CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

High School Reunion

I had the pleasure of hanging out with a bunch of my high school friends the other night. Some are living out of their car, others are going to school, some are still together with their high school sweet hearts, others have moved onto new lovers, some have gained weight, others lost. It was really fun! Like high school though rumors were spread and most of them thought it was a little engagement party for me. I AM NOT ENGAGED. But who doesn't like to be the center of attention sometimes.


We called ourselves the ABC's (Aysha, Bree, and Cady)





My friend who loves to make fun of me because I am mormon...he lives in his car.



The twins, Andrew, and Steven (one of my favorites, such a good guy)




Aysha, Me and Jenn (Stevens girl, shes so fun!)

0 comments: