CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I am a NANNY



And I LOVE it. I have learned so much in the past few weeks. I have been scared, mad, happy, sad, worried, anxious, fulfilled, rejuvenated, felt lots of love, and so much more. I love every minute of it. Its crazy how much you can learn from children. They bring so much life and they remind you of the important things in life. The kids I nanny for have been through a lot. Sometimes I feel inadequate and don't know if I can give them all the things that they need, but I am trying. I have never had a job that has left me feeling so fulfilled. Life is good.


This is Ben, he is so energetic and fun-hard to keep up with. Such a cutie.


Nicole, shes the creater. Loves to make anything and has so much creativity. She is SO good with kids.

Taylor is the oldest but I don't have a picture yet. She loves to read and is willing to help me with anything. All these kids have brought joy to my life!

3 comments:

Kati Howard said...

Hey Girl...I just added you to our blog list. Our new blog is: www.tylerandkati.blogspot.com

Lindsey from The R House said...

from what i hear from your family members, you are incredible with them. i am sure they love the heck out of you.

Melly Mae said...

oh my gosh. i love how positive you are about it breezy. not all nanny's enjoy it like you do. you are probably the absolute funnest with them. love ya