CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Halloween has never been a holiday that I look forward to but when it comes I always enjoy it. This year everything I decided to do was last minute but fun as usual.

Me and the girls!


We were Kfed and Brittney Spears. Too bad I couldn't get him to wear fake earings and a chain...he looks totally normal and totally cute ;)
(You all know I love big T's and hats on boys)

Quick pic after the dance parties!

What a great night!

4 comments:

mom of six, nana of five said...

Awww...you guys are soooo cute!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Cute pics!!!

KP said...

BRI....i am happy i found your blog! (this is what happens when ur bored on a monday night and find yourself blog hopping) anyway....hope all is well! :)
*Kellie*

Nikki said...

I love that you posted the "after" pic of you and I...my after is not quite so hot as yours! I love you!