CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Am Alive

Moving to Provo was probably the best decision I made this year.
I have rekindled old friendships, made new ones and everyday I am learning more and more about myself...
Reunited and it feels so good!
Meeting new girls and reliving the good old days with a sleepover!

Getting my groove on again!
I finally get to hang with Jdog and Heb and just be myself!

Life is good. 
More importantly I have had so much time to be able to learn and draw myself closer to my Father in Heaven.  
I have seen his tender mercies in my life and I am so grateful for them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Breezy girl! I miss you and I am so glad to be able to blog with you and see your pretty face! I hope you are doing well! I can't wait to see what all you are up to! Love and miss ya!

Whittney and Ryan said...

Bre you have a blog and your living in Provo! Looks like you are doing good! I miss you beautiful girl, and hope everything is going great for you!!!

Nikki said...

I love you Bees.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

P.S. Did I mention how hot your short hair is?!?! I am lovin it!