CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Crazy Bree, It just fits

CB aka Crazy Bree has been my nickname since freshman ball at BYU Idaho.
I live up to it in several ways...
1.) I will dance anywhere at anytime on anyone, usually making a "thizz face."
2.) I have been known to chase a few guys literally and figuratively.
3.) I will talk to anyone.
4.) I tell my life story to complete strangers.
5.) I will compete in any sporting event even if I haven't trained.
6.) I have done some underground boxing.
7.) Dare me and I probably will do it.
8.) I will ask strangers for rides.
9.) I will try anything to make someone laugh.
10.) Lastly I will change my mind about something at the very last minute...
For those of you who know me, how often do I say I am going to go somewhere or do something and then I end up doing something totally different?
Well I did it again...
As of Monday September 1 I will be moving back to Provo!
For those of you who don't know, I JUST moved back to Rexburg, ID on Saturday August 23.
I don't know what compelled me but on Tuesday I packed up some stuff and left Rexburg.
On the way down to Provo I thought "what the hell am I doing in Rexburg?"
I am not in school.
Job opportunities suck.
A lot of my friends have left.
And a big city girl like me needs more then just a Wingers to have dinner at.

When I got here some friends started the convincing.
I looked for housing, talked to a place about a job and within four days I had a place to live and a part time job at an after school program for middle schoolers.
Now that is right down my alley.
Plus I have family and friends who support me here.
Which by the way I also have in Rexburg.
But I just felt at peace here in Provo.
I went to the Temple for the first time in a long time and I knew Heavenly Father just wanted me to be happy.
I found happiness in four days.
I am lucky.
Now I am taking a risk with a few things but isn't that how it should be for a 21 yr old college girl?





5 comments:

Nikki said...

I wish you lived with me :)
I like you CRAZY!

Gage said...

We're glad you've found somewhere that makes you happy but we're also SO SO SO sad that you won't be just a few minutes away from us in Rexburg!!! Dang it, Bree! :) We miss and love ya!

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday Bree!!! I hope you has an AWESOME birthday!!!

Em said...

good for you!

Jenn Oldham said...

Oh I hear ya! I couldn't hack Rexburg either, it was fun but too small for me. Hope you love Provo! I love Crazy girls! They are fun=).