CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

STEVEN IS MARRIED

YAY! We are all so excited for him and we all just LOVE Brooke. As Haylea once said "she just fits." That quote really got to me. I really want to marry someone who "just fits" into my family...as Chris would say..."that's cause we're just the best!"This isn't a great picture of everyone. There where so many cameras no one knew who to look at! There were a few things that went wrong, for instance, it rained and the reception was suppose to be outside but Steven and Brooke could care less, they were just so excited to be married!
We are all so proud and happy for them. I am just glad I got to spend the weekend with a bunch of Stevens single friends and a few of my childhood crushed (check out picture above).
(one of the) BEST WEEKEND EVER ;)

4 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Cute hair!

paulandcherisvreeken said...

Yeah you have a blog!!! Hit me up sometime!!!

Sara said...

Girl, you look like you are having ALOT of fun in that picture...:)

Nikki said...

I can't even tell you how much I love your hair!! HOLY COW!! Breeze! And those boys in your pic are sooooooo cute. Are those the ones I missed out on meeting?? :(