CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

CALLED TO SERVE

I have been called to serve in the ROSARIO ARGENTINA mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints!
I am so excited for the opportunity that I have to go out and teach the people of Argentina about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The time is now that we prepare to meet God.
Brothers and Sisters there is so much work to be done!
The field is in NEED of the message we have for them.
We all need to step out of our comfort zones (all of you who know me know that I am LEAPING out of mine, and yes I do have one) and spread the word!
The Church is True!
Christ Lives!
He wants and Needs us to come unto him!
The time is NOW!
Don't forget to write me :)

11 comments:

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nertz”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks

Kati Howard said...

Congrats Bree..... I think you'll make a great missionary. I admire your courage for stepping out of your comfort zone. Good luck!!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Congratulations!

KP said...

wow congratulations bri, that is so awesome! you are going to be such a good missionary because you're not afraid to talk to people about your beliefs at all! yay!

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

That is so awesome Bri!! Tim served in Argentina also and absolutely loved it! You're going to be a great missionary!

paulandcherisvreeken said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I had caught bits and pieces of the news but I'm glad to finally know where everythings happening. You're going to one amazing missionary!!! I cant wait for you to get out there!!! When does everything happen?!

Bubba Page said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan Page said...

LOVE YOU! Can't wait for you to be able to tell me what to tell drunk men who are arguing with me about the Gospel!

Dayna said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! i found you off nikki's. you are too cute. i love you girl.

B and C said...

Good Luck on your Mission! I know you will be a great missionary and trust me its the best experience you can have!

Leslie said...

I love this pick. Looking tough and proud....with a baby on your hip! Miss you already!