CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

This is one of my Best friends, Erik Johson, I mean Elder Johnson.
He is a lot of the reason why I decided to serve a mission.
We met back in Jan of 2006 and became really close in Jan 2007 when he was preaparing to go on a mission.
His excitement and determination made me excited to spread the gospel.
He is such an amazing eaxmple to me.
One night when we were waiting to here where he was going to go I said to him, "what if you get sent to my home town?"
Well a few days later we find out he was going to serve in The Oakland California Mission.
CRAZY
It isn't exactly my home town but it is the temple we attend, I figure I could run into him but it actually happened this past weekend, 18 months later.
It was totally weird to see him and I was super nervous for some reason.
It was good to see him though because for at least another 2 years I wont, why you may ask?
IM GOING ON A MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!
MY PAPERS ARE IN!!!!!
Now, we just wait.
It could be 10 days, it could be 3 weeks, or maybe like one of my friends and we could wait 6 whole weeks!
Lets pray for 10 days :)

2 comments:

Cody & Brittany Hawkes said...

WOOO HOOO! yay! bree- I didn't know until now that you actually turned in your papers! congrat! that is awesome and I know you'll be a great missionary. Let's talk soon! XOXOX love you!

krystale said...

Goooood for you!!!! Im so happy for you! congrats chica