CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Where were you born? Wilson, North Carolina
Middle name? Ardrey
How old will you be this year? 21
Nicknames? Breezy, Easy B, BB, BreeDD
Are you taller than your mother or father? Mother
Do you cry often during movies? Yes
What is your biggest pet peeve? People not talking about how they feel
Favorite color(s)? Light blue
Favorite food(s)? Cheese, potatoes
Favorite restaurants? Red Robin, any Roadhouse
Favorite smells? Cologne on Men
Favorite time of the day? Afternoon
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Changes all the time
What brand of make-up products? Anything cheap unless my mom wants to buy
How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 if that
Do you play an instrument? Sadly no
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Not fully...
Did you play any sports in High School? Yes, basketball, swimming, water polo
What was the last movie you saw in the theatre? 10,000 BC
What is your favorite article of clothing? All my zip ups
What is your dream vacation? Europe
What was your first impression of your spouse? Don't have one
If you were an animal, what would you be? Hyena
What is your dream car? Anything that will run forever and look good
What is one of your weaknesses? Donald :)
What do you fix for dinner when there is nothing to fix? Well, does this mean I need to go get something? I would do chicken and rice.
If you could live in a different decade/era what would it be? Midevil times, but of course only if I was royalty.
What is the emotion you feel the most? Joy
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Too outgoing sometimes
What is something you are constantly working on? Being a better girlfriend
Any hidden talents? I can stick my fist in my mouth.
What is a word or phrase you overuse? I dont want to write it
What is the best thing that has happened to you this past year? Meeting Donald
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Going to the temple
The best piece of advise you learned this past year? Live, Laugh, and Love

5 comments:

Mackenzie said...

I have a few corrections...

Favorite Food: (Shoudn't you have bacon on here?)

Favorite Smell: (Instead of "men," shouldn't it be "man?")

Best thing that's happened to you this last year: (You got to see your favorite roomate, Mackenzie!)

Bekah said...

Bree! How are you doing?? I'm so excited you have a blog and I love the picture of you and Donald. It's absolutely adorable! Let's be blog friends:-)

Bekah

bkparedes.blogspot.com

See Bee Gee said...

What exactly does it mean to "not fully" go skinny dipping? Sitting in the bathtub does not count. Oooh, I'm telling Donald.

Bekah said...

Oh yay! Call me when you get in town, that would be way fun! 415-572-8639:-)

Lindsey from The R House said...

loved the "but of course only if i was royalty." hysterical!!

i put JOY down for my most felt emotion too. what can i say? redfern woman are happy people ...as long as we are fed!

GREAT post.